What is a Virtual Assistant (VA)?
We are highly skilled individuals that work from a remote location who serve businesses by providing professional administrative assistance with exactly what they need, when they need it. To make a business most efficient, we save them countless dollars on overhead costs. We completely understand the demands of everyday business and strive to have everyone focusing on what they do best, including our clients. We know what it takes for businesses to be successful and we realize no one can do it all – it takes a team! Plus, we are the experts when it comes to administrative tasks!
What services does Developmentor offer?
- Sales & Marketing Support – promotional campaign creation and execution, package insert development, product and service review
- Customer Service – communicate with clients, gather information, provide next steps, connect professionally, introduce new services/products
- Website Design – build site, update content, write industry-specific blog posts, connect e-commerce, provide analytics
- Calendar Management – maintain organized scheduling for Outlook or Google calendar(s)
- PowerPoint Presentation Development – prepare and edit
- Data Entry – enter alphabetical or numerical data
- Project Management – organize project timeline, establish goals, consult with team member(s)
- Bookkeeping – scan documents, track expenses, generate sales invoices, submit statements, organize records, reconciliation, general ledger entries
- Spreadsheet/Table/Chart Creation – utilize MS Excel (advanced skill level) to design spreadsheet(s) with appropriate tables/charts for easy viewing
- Research & Analysis – product, competitor, clientele, sales, marketing, promotional, educational
- Video Editing – arrange and add text, music, transitions, narration, cut excess
- Database Management – setup and maintain customer relation management (CRM) software
- Business Development Consultation – discuss, review, analyze, and determine best way to reach goals
- Meeting Minutes Capture – document meeting minutes
- Travel Arrangements – secure flights, hotel accommodations, car rental, restaurant reservations, out-of-town appointments
- Proofreading – provide edits for spelling and grammar, along with suggestive enhancements